Saturday, May 4, 2013

Big Girl Bed

A few months ago, we started discussing Ainsley's transition from a crib to a big girl bed. I wasn't sure at first how she'd handle it, but she was clearly ready. She started by telling me she wanted a purple Rapunzel bed - let the sheet shopping commence!

The morning we decided to make the switch, Ainsley told Nathan, "Daddy, take apart my crib right now!  I don't want anyone to think I'm a baby!"

It's been about two weeks since we switched, and Ainsley loves her new bed. She had no problems adjusting and is excited to be growing up!
Mattress in place!

More Ainsley photography, as we moved furniture
Ainsley captured Daddy washing walls
Ainsley helped wipe down the mattress
On her new Rapunzel sheets!

Goodnight!
We also worked on the big girl potty that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment